The breakdown of a relationship can be one of the most traumatic periods of anyone's life. Naturally, you will be concerned about your current financial and property arrangements and how the break-up will affect any children you may have.
We are used to advising clients in difficult emotional situations. We aim to provide sympathetic personal advice, tailored to your individual circumstances and requirements. We offer prompt and practical advice on how to cope with problems and resolve them.
Solving family law problems often involves many other aspects of the law. Our Family Team can call on the expertise of other associated professionals whenever necessary to advise, for example, on company law and tax and trust issues.
Our Family Team advises clients from all backgrounds with all types of problems and disputes, and has experience representing high net worth clients.
The areas that we can advise on include:
- Financial Orders following divorce
- Disputes involving children
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation and Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Disputes between unmarried partners about children and financial matters
- Disputes under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975